Sunday, February 1, 2009

One year ago today...well actually tomorrow =]

I know I probably won't have time to post this tomorrow, with the large homework load I have so I want to post it tonight. =]
On February 2nd of last year is the day I met Matt. I was actually on a date with one of his best friends, Alex, who was mission companions in Argentina with one of my GREAT friends from Kingwood, Wes. (It is totally a small world! Who would have thought that one of my really good friends would be on a mission with Matt's really good friend, and we would all meet up at college?!) Anyways, we met up at Kelly Canyon for the BYUI night-snowboarding deal (it's half price if you go snowboarding after 5:00 pm) Matt really didn't talk to me at all, but we all had a great time. The next week, Alex, Matt, Nichole (my roommate at the time) and I went on a double date snowboarding trip. In the truck on the way home, Matt and I were the only ones talking and laughing, so from that point he realized I was the coolest girl ever. =] jk
I really can't believe a year has flown by! We have literally hung out every single day since March 22, and every day is SO much fun. I feel so blessed, and I am so grateful for Matt. All I need to do is teach that boy how to cook! Lol! =]

This is a picture on February 2, 2008 of all of us after we went snowboarding. I'm so happy that I have a picture from the first time I met Matt! I love pictures!

1 comment:

Edy said...

That is so awesome that you have the pic from when you first met!!!