Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life Lessons

I can't believe the semester is half way over! I have a math class twice a week with two of my favorite people-Ashley and Alyssa. We usually spend as much class time as we can just talking about life. Mostly about Ashley's sweet angel, Preslee, who passed away in July. So many of us have heard about the accident, but I have listened to the tender miracles of the accident. Ashley has taught me so much about life and life beyond the world we live in now. Ashley's strength and testimony literally radiates from her {I can feel it}, and I am so grateful for the knowledge she has shared with me. I have learned more this semester from my dear friend than at any other time in my life. She has inspired me to live a better life. Ashley, I am SO happy I've had the chance to have classes with you for lots of semesters. You are the best! If you want to read more about Preslee's story go here: www.patrickandashley.blogspot.com

We took Ashley out for a birthday lunch this week!
Ashley, Me, Alyssa

Love this girl!


2 comments:

Julee said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope you had a great day and I would love to meet you one day.

Ashley Sullenger said...

Girl! I love you, I had a lot of fun. Thanks for lunch again. And Julee thank you :) ha