The following post is a testament to why a diet was in immediate effect once I got back to Idaho.
1. Pappasito's fajitas. BEST fajitas in Texas.
2. Pancho's. It's kind of like "Mexican" food. But not. It's been a familia fav since its conception.
3. Dave HOOKED IT UP on breakfast before I had to go to the airport. DELISH!!
4. Mom's brisket sandwiches, beans, fries, and bottled Coke. Heaven and angels sing.
5. Zio's Artichoke Spinach classic. My BFF, Liz, and I have split this dish since middle school.
6. I found my all time favorite childhood cereal! Honey Nut Clusters!!!
7. Mom also found her favorite childhood cereal! Weed cereal! Jk mom :) A video of this picture will be coming soon.
8. Pei Wei Mongolian beef and fried rice.
9. Matt's favorite: Thirsty's straw/banana smoothies. Wanna keep Matt happy while shopping? This is the trick.
10. Grandmommy's Christmas dinner. This takes the CAKE! Turkey, rolls, baked corn, salad, & loaded mashed potatoes.