Wednesday, February 15, 2012

V-day with the Biebs

We kept V-day pretty low-key this year, and I LOVED it! Our Valentine's festivities included delicious Rumbi teriyaki chicken, sugar cookies, gifts, and "Never Say Never."

Did anyone else want to throw up at all the "my husband/BF is the BESTTT! He got me flowers!" posts on Facebook? I'm boycotting Facebook on Valentine's Day next year :)

Matt bought me beanies, candy, and the Justin Bieber movie I've been dying to see!
I bought Matt a gym bag full of gym goodies (shower stuff, flip-flops, protein) and 2 shirts.

I also attempted to make one of Matt's favorite desserts, heart-shaped iced sugar cookies. They didn't really keep their shape, and when I took them out of the oven, Matt asked if I had made pancakes.
This movies was SO good! J.B. is one talented kid. I cried when they showed a dad who took all his girls to the Bieber concert. I could so imagine Matt doing that someday.
This is what I had originally planned to watch :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

haha I love it! I just recently watched that movie, and instantly understood why everyone had Bieber fever. :) Your cookies rocked! Come to zumba so I can see you!

Edy said...

HA HA HA! Pancakes? Love it. I bet the cookies were actually delicioso! Looks like you guys had a good V day. I like the gym bag that you bought Arnold!

Nikki said...

I agree with Edy..gym bag gift idea pretty cool. Oh, and a little Gosling doesn't hurt anyone ; )