Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It!

So I didn't get tagged for this, but I wanted to do it anywho...

4 Shows I watch:
1. Modern Family- LOVE this show! Probably because the humor reminds me a lot of #2 (except a lot cleaner) Both my parents and inlaws love it...it's humor for all ages. Buy Season 1 if you have never seen it. You won't regret it :)
2. The Office.
3. Keeping Up With the Kardashians- I know it's trash master, but it's hilarious!
4. Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team on CMT

4 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My hubs and family
2. Naps
3. Photography
4. Heavenly Father of course!

4 phrases I say a lot:
1. NO, MURPHIE!
2. Babe, can you help me with _____?
3. You are OUT of control. (especially when I talk to my Mom)
4. You wanna take a nap?

4 things I've learned from the past:
1. Just shoot the dang ball!
2. Don't be afraid to be outgoing! Too many people are so concerned with what other people think about them.
3. You just have to forgive people...no matter what. Hate hurts your heart.
4. It's ok to "go to bed angry". I hate it when people say, "Oh just don't ever go to bed mad at each other." Sometimes you just need a little sleep to cool off and things are usually always better in the morning.

I tag:
Mary Fishsticks
Hollie
Kelci
Edy
Lindsey, Whit, and Becca Briggs

1 comment:

Terry and Kelci said...

O.k seriously, I can't get enough of the Kardashians...love it :)