Wednesday, February 2, 2011

-22?!

Look. I know this is a national freezing weather week. However, I bet you didn't have to walk out into -22 degree weather this morning. I teach in Idaho Falls 2 days a week, and my district was like one of the ONLY ones that didn't close.

So I drive to school in Sheila's car and we see 3 cars on the side of the road. I think to myself, "Hm the roads aren't icy. What are these cars doing?" Then it happened.

Our car broke down. So there we are stranded on the side of the highway in -22 degree weather. Awesome! Thankfully, we were right by Matt's cousin's house so we just chilled at their house until Paul came and fixed (hopefully?) our car. We drove home and I slept for a longgg time.

Paul Dial, you are a life saver.

So, to my Texas peeps, when you're sad that it's 22 degrees, please remember me in your prayers. (It's going to be -29 on Friday) (OR think of my dad who bravely works in Alaska in
-50 temps!)



No comments: